Tuesday, 12 April 2016

THE CRYSTAL GOBLET, EGG AND EXAM

Good morning lovely people, another 3 layouts to share from my Harry Potter World day last year, first up the Crystal Goblet - I ended up with lots of pinks on this one and used the sign behind the vessel as the title as it were. 


Then keeping it simple another layout documenting the golden egg, I added a few metallic accents to the circle and thought the bird paper behind the photo went well!


And finally my favourite prop from that day by a long shot!  An OWL exam - the fact it was so intricate and crazy I loved - but I loved the fact they had actually written questions even more.  It was hidden away in a glass cabinet with so many people walking past it without a thought, but somebody somewhere spent a lot of time creating this!


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia and what fabulous memories from your trip.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely layouts Virginia. It sounds as if you had a great time. Harry Potter World is somewhere we hope to go soon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of pages...and love that you found that hidden treasure. You would be proud of me right now...10 layouts in a week, but can't show as they are someone else's baby :D XXX

    ReplyDelete