Sunday, 3 April 2016

SUNDAY MORNING - CHATSWORTH, LOVE AND THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU

Good morning lovely people and how fair thee on this Spring morning? 

After a week's break, I'm back and hoping to be crafting very soon, in the meantime I still have a few layouts to share.  I'm still sorting through the layouts of the week that was, so my Rocking Your world Post next Friday is likely to be photo heavy - you have been warned!

First up - my Mum and niece at Chatsworth's take a seat last year! 


Then me and him on our visit to Chatsworth last year when said 15 year old was away on a retreat! We definitely made the most of our Chatsworth cards last year, considering doing the same again this year!


And me and said 15 year old at Yorkshire Sculpture Park on our way up the David Nash steps on the way to the Long Gallery, hopefully the bridge will be open again soon so we can do the circular walk! 


Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday! 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia. I look forward to seeing all your photos next week.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the colour and texture in these pages. I have been asked to make a whole album for one of hubby's work colleagues so will be back scrapping asap :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful layouts Virginia with some lovely photos too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, all three of these are lovely - and such nice variety.

    ReplyDelete