Tuesday, 5 April 2016

MATLOCK

Morning all how are you this morning, it is a little less grey this morning and I was treated to a beautiful sunrise on our 6am walk this morning - so a great start to the day. 

This morning I have a double page layout to share with you that I did a while ago, photos taken when we stayed over in Matlock for the International Horse Trials at Chatsworth, said 15 year old was away on a retreat, so we took the opportunity to escape for a while.  The horse trials wouldn't normally be our thing but were included in our gold membership for Chatsworth, so it would have been rude not to use them wouldn't it! 

The background is pale grey that I stamped on using distress inks.


Matlock really is very pretty at night and the bridge lights up different colours, I picked the 'red' photo of the bridge to match with the rest of the layout!


And this is what it will look like in the album. 


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day! 

7 comments:

  1. That double lay out works wonderfully. I would never have thought to pick ot the red like that :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely page. I'm just in the process of putting together a double page - something I do once in a blue moon. I was struggling with it - seeing yours has helped. Thanks.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue are you blond?
    Lovely double page and great to have time to yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why I called you Sue! what a numpty - sorry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DLO Virginia. The photos are super and it is fabulous that you were able to link all the colours.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fab Lo's Virgina . the view of the water looks nice .

    ReplyDelete