Monday, 4 April 2016

HELLO, CHILL AND BLUEBELLS

Morning lovely people, tis Monday already and it greets us a little on the dull, grey and overcast side this morning, but nevertheless I've been up since 6am and done my morning walk.  Subjected myself to the sad step (aka the weighing scales) to see what damage a week's holiday can do - let me just say for the record - the answer is a lot! 

Nevertheless, back on it today and back to work with shorter hours (and less money but hey shorter hours).  Working in finance means these next few weeks are going to be off the chart when it comes to the work that has to be done but it also means that I will be really busy and the days should hopefully trip along at a merry old pace! 

My three layouts this morning are another one from the family visit to Chatsworth last year, these crazy chairs in the main hall reminded me of an oversized spinning top.  We did have to laugh as my niece refused to 'use' the chair properly for fear of falling off! 


Next up I used the negative from the layout above to create the centre of the layout below.  

Piccie of family checking out the massive resin seat that was backlit, inspired by the huge piece of smoky quartz on show at Chatsworth! 


And finally a layout documenting last years bluebells in the local ancient wood, it has become something of a tradition to head there and check out the display when it is in full bloom as it were.


Have a happy scrapping day! 

3 comments:

  1. OOOw I can smell those bluebells from here :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used. Great photos. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LOs Virginia and thank you for the comment about my folios.
    The photo of the bluebell wood is lovely - there used to be one near where my parents lived when I was growing up and it was always so magical to wander through the carpet of blue.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete