Wednesday, 13 April 2016

DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, MIMBULUS MIMBLETONIA AND OH HELLO

Morning all, well three more layouts this morning, all Harry Potter World photos, first up hubby and said 15 year old as we headed into the main exhibition area.  

I love the title - something I think we sometimes forget in our hectic lives don't you think! 


I loved the fact that Neville's plant was on show in the common room when we visited, he made such a fuss about it in the film I really had to get a photo and document it, you'll notice that I've been using a Harry Potter style font as well to document the day! 


And finally the leaky cauldron which was a lot bigger than I had anticipated!

I added some single cross stitches on this one as the paper had grids and it was easy to ensure they stayed the same size! 


Hope you are having a fabulous Happy Scrapping Day! 

6 comments:

  1. Three more great LOs Virginia.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts Virginia and yes I agree with the title on the first one completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that border bunch cut out on the last one..but they are all fab layouts as usual Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with bees on is good for me...and that wallpaper!!! Really enjoying these pics :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Lo's Virginia . The shape of the last one really frames your photo. Great idea to use Cross stitches as well

    ReplyDelete