So without further ado - what has been making life that little bit better this week
- Lovely birthday gifts last Friday, hubby went to town, the WW girls went to town, I got a phone call from my Mum my sister bought me a gorgeous snood scarf which I've worn all week - all was good with the world.
- Said 12 year old is now officially said 13 year old - gulp - we have a teenager on our hands - how did that happen. He had a fabulous birthday enjoying himself at Center Parcs, we went playing badminton and table tennis (I played deep field in the table tennis doubles given his slightly too over excited way of playing!)
- Lovely meal out Saturday night - just too many weight watcher points which the scales reminded me of this evening sob, but starting afresh as it were.
- Remembering that life isn't guaranteed, that hurdles are faced by people each and every day and that sometimes battles aren't won, losing a family relative so young provided a stark reminder that each day should be lived to its fullest.
- My hubby, he puts up with me, he put up with a grumpy Ginnie for a couple of days, think I was just out of sorts, you know what it's like you can't put your finger on it but you are irritated. He puts up with my irrational self and he is ultimately my most amazing rock for which I am always eternally grateful - so thank you hun for being a star!
- Said 13 year old, he is such a pleasure to spend time with, so fun and so chatty about his day, it's lovely to spend time with him!
- My niece and sister, both stars in their own right
- My sister again for the weight watcher pep talk that I need tonight!
- Dawn for being a fabulous, inspiring Weight Watcher leader, she really is amazing!
- Beautiful sunrises
- Solar twinkly lights in the garden
- Hubby and said 13 year old for helping tidy and sort the house Thursday evening, they may be reluctant helpers but it really does get done much faster with their help!
- Lots of lovely birthday gifts I was spoilt
- giant gelli plate GIANT GELLI PLATE, I say again Giant gelli plate - woohoo
- Harry Potter goodies, the horcrux bookmark set, the deathly hallows keyring, the felix felicis ornament (a bottle of luck that's what I needed)
- a stencil cutting tool - I'm feeling the need to do some crafting soon!
- Fast and the Furious 6 on DVD, much fun watching this even if it is a bit tense!
- Pepsi Max - just because!
and that my lovely people is my list this week, it's been a mix of lots of things and dig deep items if I'm honest, the weekend was lovely but the news mid week somewhat more difficult to deal with.
If you fancy joining in, pop a post together and pop back and link so we can come and visit, we've been a bit sparse on the numbers front the last couple of weeks but don't stress if lifes getting in the way just remember to clock those positives!
I'll leave you with a layout, the only decent shot of me at the Spa - mine and hubbies matching keys!