So its time for
Let's see how we manage on the number of positives this week
- Blue skies
- Milky coffees
- Dinner outside on the patio (in March who'd have thought)
- Longer evenings with the clock going forward (even though I miss that hour and am always grateful when they give it back in October!)
- Good staff team at work that just get that things are going to be crazy busy at the moment
- Hubby for listening to me rant and rave and generally putting up with my pretty appalling moods at the moment that are predominantly linked with stress!
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park for providing a lovely afternoon to enjoy the fresh air - even if I didn't 'get' some of the sculptures!
- My sister for babysitting said 11 year old last Saturday so we could have some alone time
- Hubby for taking me for a great meal out!
- Ross Noble for a great DVD that has me giggling all the time
- Said 11 year old for becoming a little more opinionated on things that matter (and making me smile when he ranted the words 'idiot government' at the TV on Thursday morning when they were talking about the petrol fiasco).
- True Blood on FX on a Sunday night - pure escapism!
- Washing machines and dishwashers for making life easier!
- Said 11 year old making me giggle on Sunday when he realised that the Sports Relief mile in the local town was full which made him very upset and teary and then deciding that the way we could 'make it up to him' (although he didn't say those words) was to discuss getting a pet - nice try matey but do I look that daft!
- Now on Thursday I pulled my back, so I'm sat currently as I type this with a TENS machine on having taken some voltarol and you might think that there is nothing to be positive about in this situation but that would be wrong. I'm positive that I have a TENS machine, that I have a hubby that stopped to pick up batteries for the TENS machine on his way home, that I had voltarol with me at work, that people at work know how bad it is and that they are bearing with me - so there are lots of positives there to be grateful for that and that I'm still managing upright walking - fingers crossed that this continues!
- New recipes out of recipe book
- Final Kinetika session at the gym stating I've lost 4 inches since I start this in January (now just need to lose some weight LOL).
- Hubby mowing front lawn at the beginning of the week before I got home
Right peeps I think that's it for this week, just not feeling too clever so brain not in gear properly, however I don't think that that is such a bad list for the week.
Crafting - now no yelling at the screen - yes this is a Christmas layout! Let's be honest it's almost April so in 8 months we'll be preparing for this again - stop yelling I tell you - I can hear you (tee hee). Photo of the tree I love in Sheffield City Centre!
Up close, the painted chipboard border, the hand stitching and torn paper.